These general terms and conditions shall always take precedence over all other terms and conditions of the customer. Additional terms and conditions of the customer are excluded unless they have been previously accepted by us in writing and expressly.
Article 1 – Identity of the seller
- 2370 Arendonk
Article 2 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every agreement reached between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions will be made available to the consumer.
- If the distance agreement is concluded electronically, then, contrary to the previous paragraph, and before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer electronically, in such a way that it can be easily stored by the consumer on a durable data carrier.
Article 3 – Offer and order
- If an offer only has a certain period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, this will be clearly stated in our offer.
- It is always described as completely and accurately as possible what we are selling and how the ordering process will proceed.
- An agreement is validly established when the order is placed and the payment completed, or by sending an email that implies an order.
Article 4 – Price
All prices quoted are always inclusive of VAT and all other taxes which the customer is obliged to pay. If transport, reservation or administrative costs are charged, this will be stated separately.
Our prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless legal measures make it necessary, the manufacturer implements the interim price increases or as a result of changes in VAT rates.
Article 5 – Right of withdrawal
The consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the contract without giving any reason during 14 calendar days. This period commences on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
The return of the order is at the expense of the consumer. For this purpose, the customer must send an email to email@example.com within 10 calendar days ; the customer will then receive a return label.
Within 14 calendar days after we receive your order back, we will refund you the full purchase price to the same account number you paid with when placing your order.
Li.ving may wait to refund until we have received the goods back. If the return does not meet the return conditions, we must not refund the purchase price.
Returned merchandise may be fitted, but must not have been used. The original label must remain attached to the item.
Article 6 – Payment
Payment is always made via a secure electronic platform with a choice of Bancontact/Mistercash, Credit Card. If the payment is not completed the order will not be processed.
Article 7 – Warranty
Under the Act of September 21, 2004 on the protection of consumers in the sale of consumer goods, the consumer has legal rights. Each article is subject to the legal warranty from the date of purchase by (if applicable delivery to) the first owner. Any commercial guarantee does not affect these rights.
If a product is shipped damaged or defective we will bear the return cost.
- used, soiled, damaged or incomplete items
- articles from which the label has been removed
- articles that contain odors of perfumes or other
Article 8 – Delivery and execution
All goods will be delivered to the address you provided when placing the order. Li.ving is not responsible for errors made by the customer when entering the delivery address.
If an item is out of stock, the customer will be informed of a later delivery date via email. If the customer does not agree, he can cancel the order. The cancelled product will be refunded by Li.ving.
Shipments are made within 1-2 working days via Bpost. Any delay in execution does not entitle to compensation, if any.
Article 9 – Complaints
Complaints must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has found the defects.
If you have a complaint, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will try to handle the complaint as soon as possible.